Jennifer SR
Jennifer SR, Consultant
Experience:  Professional Geologist, Exp. Manager, Great Research Skills
10868375
Type Your Question Here...

i am having a heck of a time. im trying to find out what

i am having a heck of a time. i'm trying to find out what my REAL grandmother's name was.
she wa married to juddie preston burgsteiner and had twins, aline and alton on june 3, 1915. she supposedly died within two years of their birth, and grandaddy remarried to erie peacock and had aunt nela mae in 1920. all records that i can find show erie as their mother. i know that is not true. i have her picture and look just like her. i look nothing like erie. best guess at her name is XXXXX XXXXX but spelling could be different on first and/or last names. all records of births that i can find start in 1919. what else can i do? or can you find her for me? thanks.

Juddie Preston Burgsteiner married Lola Mabel Yarbrough in 1911. This was in the Pierce County, Georgia Marriage records from 1875 to 1925.

Here is a link to the record:

http://files.usgwarchives.org/ga/pierce/vitals/marriages/1875gr.txt

Thank you!

JenniferSR