Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

how do i automatically store my password XXXXX being hazzeled

all i want to do is when i sign on to have access to everything. i really don't need a password XXXXX you insist. something recently changed and i keep getting a message saying i have an error in my password. i just want to use the word interesting and get access to my mail etc. ok?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.

Are you referring to a password XXXXX signing on to this site, Just Answer?
If so, you just need to click the box that says 'remember me' under the username and password. If you keep getting an error, re: the password XXXXX incorrect, click 'forgot password', and you will be emailed a temporary one. Log in with that one, (DON'T click 'remember' at the time), go to 'edit profile' through the 'tools' page, and change your password, then log out and log in again with your new, chosen password XXXXX do click 'remember me' on the sign in page. Then, all you have to do is click 'login' when you want to sign back on, and your username and password XXXXX appear, then click enter

If you are referring to signing on to your email server, or another site, please let me know.

Cher