Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate, United States Traveler, Information Finder
Type Your Question Here...

how to pay for 1/2 of airline ticket in United States for a passenger in Accra Ghana.

the passenger will pay their part of the airfare in Accra Ghana. I don't want to send any money to Ghana. I would like to pay for 1/2 the fare here in the United States for fly only. the passenger will use the ticket from Accra, Ghana to Atlanta, Ga. Thanks
Category: General
Expert:  Scott replied 7 years ago.

Hi there,

Can you give me more details? How did you find out about this person? Via email? Have you ever met them?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i never met this person. we met via email. i want to pay airline here my part of the fare because if the passenger don't fly i can recoupe most of my money.
Expert:  Scott replied 7 years ago.

Hi there,

I'll be frank: This is a scam. Do NOT send any money, for any reason. Do NOT contact this person ever again. If they are "promising" you money, there is NO money.

Many people fall for these scams, but please get out now, so you don't lose any/more money.

Think about it -- why would a random person contact you by email, and then start asking for money?

Now for more details... and links you should read.

Please, please do NOT send money, and do NOT contact this person again. If not, you'll just keep sending them money, and you will not get anything in return -- ever.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX let me know if you have questions,