Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I have a 14 year old daughter and I am trying to find a bathing

I have a 14 year old daughter and I am trying to find a bathing suit which is not so revealing.    We don't mind bikinis..but the ones we are finding leave little to the imagination. Is there a place to shop on line or bricks and mortar that have a little more material than most?

Laurey in Lexington, MA
Hi Laurey, and thanks for your question.

You might find some cute styles at JC Penney (both online and in the store); this is a sampling of swimwear they have for teens:

Other stores, like Sears, Macy's, Old Navy, might have styles you like better than what you've already seen. I agree that most of the two piece styles are very revealing, but there are some cute one piece suits, as well.

I wish you and your daughter much good luck in finding a nice bathing suit for her.