Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

How can I find email addresses and cell phone numbers

How can I find email addresses and cell phone numbers?
Hello,Customer

Email addresses and cell phone numbers are typically unavailable online, unless you go to certain websites like Intelius.com, that may state they have the information, but you have to pay to view it. Here is what I found for Michael DeCrosta:

Michael Decrosta XXXXX
New Bedford, MA 02745
(NNN) NNN-NNNN (this is a landline phone)

At the site below, you will see this information, and an offer to search for email addresses and cell phone or unlisted numbers for this person, on the right-hand side.

http://switchboard.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=34&qc=new+bedford&qf=Michael&qi=0&qk=10&qn=Decrosta&qs=MA

For Phyllis Cooney, there was no address or phone number found at Switchboard.com, but again, you can search through Intelius.com or isearch.com for more information, if you would like to pay to view the information.

http://switchboard.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=34&qc=albany&qf=Phyllis&qi=0&qk=10&qn=Cooney&qs=NY

Here is a way to get further information about Phyllis Cooney from isearch:

http://www.isearch.com/people-search/name:Phyllis+Cooney/location:ALBANY+NY/listings.html?adword=92.ps.nr.isearch&refer=2151

Click on 'get email'.

If you know the age of the people you're searching for and the names of some of their relatives, it will make it easier to narrow it down, if more than one person comes up in your searches.

I wish you good luck!

Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I already have the phone number for Michael DeCrosta ~ I'm trying to find a cellphone or email address for my grandson Michael Vincent DeCrosta (same address). Phyllis Cooney lives atXXXXXin Albany NY husband, Paul.

Of course, I will pay you for your time, but I wish there was new info I could use. Thank you Cher.

Susan
Hi again, Susan, and you're most welcome; thanks for your reply,

With your additional information, let me search further, and get back to you.

Thanks,
Cher
Hi again, Susan.

I found information on classmates.com for Paul Cooney.

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=5797881&s=77779

If he graduated from Christian Brothers Academy in 1953, in Albany, NY, you can register for free and send him an email; then, if he responds, you can get Phyllis' email, unless you don't want to involve him, or let him know you're looking for Phyllis' email/cell phone number.

Re: your grandson, you can search on Facebook.com, MySpace.com, Twitter.com, social networking sites where many people have profiles. I don't know if you have to register in order to 'search', but you don't have to use your real name, etc., if you don't want to, and it's free to register. I found two listings for 'Michael DeCrosta' and "Mike DeCrosta" by putting Michael DeCrosta (nothing came up for Michael Vincent DeCrosta), into the search box on Facebook; if you know any of his friend's names, and/or recognize any relatives in the pictures, this might be a good way to find the info you need.

The only other way to find email or cell info, is to go through Intelius or another similar site, and pay to view the info, if they do have it.

Would you please let me know if you are successful? Thanks.

Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I'll give facebook a try ~ thanks again, Cher.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi Cher,

No luck with either. But thank you for your due diligence.

Susan
Hi again, Susan.

I'm so sorry to hear you had no luck!

You're most welcome, and I hope you're able to find the info, somewhere down the line.

Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
How much more will it cost to see if you can find a phone number for Andre Joseph Vogt, Amwell Road Somerset NJ?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Sorry, Cher ~ just saw the "1 Accept/1 Question above. I'll forget about my last question to you.

Have a great night!! Susan
Hi Susan,

Do you want a home phone (landline) or cell phone number for Andre Joseph Vogt?

Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No,that's okay....replied before reading that 1/1 thing. But thanks for trying with the others.
Hi Susan,

It seems that our last replies crossed. The 1/1 just means you asked one question and accepted 1 question. It won't cost you anything, if I can find the info, but if it's a cell number you're after for Andre, it won't be searchable without paying one of those other sites I mentioned. However, if you need a home phone number, try Switchboard.com and see what you can find.

Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Cher,

Good Morning ~ it's a land line. Mr. Vogt is too old to figure out a cellphon!!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Cher,

Hi again, Susan.

Good afternoon! : ) You found a land line for Mr. Vogt? Does that mean a cell phone number doesn't exist? Did you go through Intelius or one of those other sites? I'm sorry you couldn't find it!

Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No, I couldn't even find his land line number without paying Intelius. You've been terrific , thanks.
Hi Susan,

Oh, how frustrating! You're most welcome, and I hope you find it eventually!

I'm sending this as a 'request for information', so you are not prompted by the system to click 'accept' an additional time, but no reply is necessary, unless you would like to let me know any new information or ask another question. I just don't want you to feel obligated to keep sending a reply, because that's what the system tells you to do. : )

Cher