Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

How do you get blue popcycle stain out of leather chair.

HelloCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

Is this real leather or imitation?

What is the color of the leather?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
real leather - brownish/tan color
That mean it really suck the colorant, so you must keep it moist the sooner possible.

I really can't say if it could be removed. As it's not white leather, using an oxidizing agent would make it look worst.

The colorant is soluble in water (using distilled water from condensation would work better), so with many rinse cycle you could remove a bit of the color intensity. Use a paper towel on it to pick up the water excess, don't let it become dry, soak it again, repeat until you see no more amelioration. Putting it upside down might help as gravity might add to the sucking action of the paper.

Don't use heat at all. Even if stuff dissolve better in hot liquid, it might accelerate chemical reaction that will fixate the chemical to the leather forever. UV light might also help removing the color by breaking the molecule apart (that can be done after when water can't do anything more).

I bet this is the colorant in question:"

I wish you luck, this is not easy to remove.