Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

Where can I find and buy a set of (discontinued) Selmer Electric

Where can I find and buy a set of (discontinued) Selmer Electric Guitar strings from the late sixties/early seventies?

Selmer Company had basically quit making any Guitars since the 1970's and wend to woodwind and brass instruments. You can use any set of guitar strings on the Guitar. I have a link for a company that may have something you would feel comfortable with as they deal with all type of guitars and strings.

Below is the way to reach the Conn-Selmer Corporation, and they may have a set somewhere in their inventory that they would be willing to help you with if you told them what model the Guitar is and what you need. Joan

Corporate Office Contact Information

Conn-Selmer, Inc.
P.O. Box 310
Elkhart, IndianaNNN-NN-NNNNU.S.A.
Local:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />Toll Free:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />Customer Service:(NNN) NNN-NNNN