Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

How do I find the name(s) of the person or persons if all I

Customer Question

How do I find the name(s) of the person or persons if all I have is the address?
Category: General
Expert:  Martin replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomer welcome to Just Answer

You could give this tool a try:

Do an advanced search. You will have to do a "begin with" option on the last name, that require 2 letters, so this will involve some try and error.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX don't have a clue. Site requires that it be furnished at least the first two letters of the last name which means potentially entering up to 676 two letter combinations
Expert:  Martin replied 7 years ago.
you don't have to enter all the combination. For example there is no George W "Bbush". You can also try common name first.

I know it's still tedious.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I'm a mathematician so I understand probabilities and I could certainly lower the number of reasonable first two letters significantly but there are still hundreds of "reasonable" two letter combos for each address and I have eight addresses. Any other thoughts? I've tried municipal tax records but they also insist on a last name and although they will accept partials, they also want the first two letters.

There must be some better way. Some databse must be searchable by adddress, surely.
Expert:  Martin replied 7 years ago.
Ok, i got a simpler one. This one gave me my name inserting my address.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Unfortunately, the address I have is that of an apartment complex and that search (which I have already tried), just gives me the name of the manager. Thanks for all your effort. You certainly deserve the money.