Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

I need to get in contact with Ophra Winfrey, have a story she

I need to get in contact with Ophra Winfrey, have a story she would be inetrested in need to talk on phone I'll pay for the call
HelloCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

The way to contact "them" is:

Imagine the amount of stuff they get, be sure to polish your story as much as you can.

Another way is to contact her company Harpo Production:
Address: 110 N. Carpenter St.
Chicago, IL 60607
Phone:     312-633-1000
Fax:     312-633-1976
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
if I call this # XXXXX will be in contact with staff that can listen and help. Yes or No
This is the company number, so it will probably only be operational in business hours.

Depending on the thing you need you will get to staff eventually. They will take a bit of time for you (at least 2 min) then they will have to move to other call. So prepare what you have to say on a sheet of paper to be concise.

They might also don't tell you anything other than a special email to the researchers team to send your story to.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I'm going to try this call and Pray to God they help her show has worked with this type of story before I just don't know how to convince them to here me out.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
how can I convince them, any suggestions
As nice as Oprah can seem on TV, don't forget the whole thing is a business. Try to make them understand they can profit from the story and that is the only thing you can hope.

Also, if something similar was shown before, mention it and also what is different in you case (it need to have something different or it won't interest them).
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I truely think they can profit she is a good woman if it helps her image I think they will listen. Thanks for the help I'm determined with this so if I get no results from her I'll go elsewhere and will let them know I tried to get Ophras help. That will not look good on her.
true, there is other place also.

I wish i could help more, but i can't force them to get you :). So if you think i helped you to at least get in touch with them don't forget to click accept.

Good luck in your quest.