Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

I have a great condition Mickey mouse Comic Series No. 1 By

I have a great condition Mickey mouse Comic Series No. 1 By walt disney, binding slightly marked, aged perfect, what is it worth, NOT, "the adventures of mickey", Black and white, with some red on the cover
HelloCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

Can you give a visual description of what is on the cover, some year of printing (is this a 1930? one) and the publisher.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am not able to find detailed information enough. i can only say it's at least $200 giving the great quality (especially it's it's from the 30's like i think). I saw mickey comic for $1500, so it's worth to call comic book shop that have price guide for Mickey Comic. There is big chance they have such a guide

It's not because it's #1 that it's worth absolutely more (but it increase the chance greatly). Sometime the rarity of an issue is what drive it and then bad condition can make it worthless.

Another thing to take into consideration is that the Mickey brand was flushed down the toilet by Disney. It have lot less appeal that previously. The downward spiral started around the time they produced Aladin and then Toy Story, from then they never pushed Mickey much.