Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

where in calif state can i get the highest cash prices for

where in calif state can i get the highest cash prices for my recyled aluminum cans.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.

If you call the phone number below, you will be able to find out the current rates paid for recycled aluminum cans. The prices are usually the same, throughout recycling centers in the State.
(NNN) NNN-NNNN

You can also find more information, including the price per pound, here:

http://www.vwcweb.org/environment/recycling.html

If you need more information, please let me know.

Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hello again,

There's an indication you responded, but there was a site problem, and it didn't come through; can you please post your reply again?

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
CHER, i AM IN POSSESION OF 2,100 POUNDS OF ALUMINUM CANS. i LIVE IN NEV.. I KNOW THE ADVERAGE PRIC IN LOS ANGELES AND IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I WANT TO KNOW THE PRICES AND PLACE THEY TAKE THERE METAL TO. SPECIFICLY,WHERE THEY SELL,OR WHO THEY SELL THERE PRODUCT TOO. THEY EITHER SELL IT TOO ALCOA THRU ONE OF THERE RECLE PROGRAMS OR A CALIF. RECYLE PROGRAM. I NEED TO KNOW WHERE THE BUYERS ARE LOCATED AND WHICH OFFERS THE HIGHEST PRICE. KOOLBREEZ1960
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again,Customer and thanks for your clarification.

I'm going to leave your question open for other experts to answer, and I wish you much good luck with all your aluminum cans!

Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I JUST RECEIVED CHERS MESSAGE. BESIDES WAIT ,WHAT DO I CO NOW.
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again,

Once your question is placed back on the 'open' list, since I have 'opted out', it will be seen by other experts in the category, and if someone can answer it, they will.

I hope you get an answer, soon.

Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY PAYMENT SINCE I RECIVEDD NO ANSWER. oNE THAT HELLP SOLVED MY PROBLEMS I MEAN.
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again,

If you don't receive a helpful answer to your question, you can request a refund of your deposit, by writing [email protected]

Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

how many recyling business are located in the city of fontana cl

alif.

Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again,

You can try this site, for a list of recycling centers in Fontana, but they're recycling of all kinds of materials:

http://www.userinstinct.com/ca/fontana/1289276-recycling-drop-off-centers.htm

I found these two, also:

Titan Recycling XXXXX
Fontana, CA 92335 (NNN) NNN-NNNN

American Metal Recycling
Fontana, CA 92335 (NNN) NNN-NNNN

Call Fontana's City Hall for a list of all recycling businesses, and/or a referral to the proper City agency who would have this information.

Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i am willing to accept the answerbut i do not wish to replenish my account. I do not want any more money removed from my bank account. the thirty has been agreed upon and i agree but wish too end our business after the original agreement is complete. if i have misunderstood some of your text, i apologoze.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hello again, and thanks for your reply.

The deposit amount of $30 is the only amount that will be deducted from your account, once you click 'accept'. You are under no obligation to replenish your account at this time.

Thanks,
Cher