Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

In the World Baseball Classic, when is the U.S. vs Cuba ga

In the World Baseball Classic, when is the U.S. vs Cuba game?
Hello Louis, and thanks for your question.

The current schedule is below:

The U.S. vs. Cuba game has not yet been scheduled, dependent upon the outcome of the games before it.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Cher - Thank you so much for your prompt and correct reply. However, I do not understand why the game is not scheduled ahead - like the other games I can see on the World Baseball Classic schedule, located at their website.

But please don't bother sending me an answer to this (second) question.

Hello again, Louis, and you're most welcome; thanks very much for your reply and your accept.

You don't have to worry about my reply to your second question, as I'm required to answer or the question remains 'outstanding' in my queue, but you will not be charged an additional time.

I'm sending this as a 'request for information', only so you won't be prompted by the system to accept again, but a reply is not necessary.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Cher -

Okay, what information are you requesting?

BTW, I have to go to sleep now, I'll check here tomorrow AM.

Thanks again!

Hi again, Louis.

No, I'm not requesting any information, I'm just sending you my reply as an 'Info Request', not an 'Answer', so you are not prompted to click 'accept' again.

I'm closing the question now.

Sleep well!

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Cher -

Thank you again for your reply again late last night. I look forward to your answer (if any) to my second question: What is the budget of the Central Intewlligence Agency (CIA)? In asking this question, please know that I realize it is one of the most secret figures there is in this country, and there is no official, public figure.

Hello again, Louis, and you're most welcome.

Thanks for your second question.

You are absolutely correct, that this figure is not available to the public, but I did find some information (albeit about 10 years old), which you may find interesting: (from:

"How many people work for the Central Intelligence Agency and what is its budget?

Neither the number of employees nor the size of the Agency's budget can, at present, be publicly disclosed. A common misconception is that the Agency has an unlimited budget, which is far from true. While classified, the budget and size of the CIA are known in detail and scrutinized by the Office of Management and Budget and by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, and the Defense Subcommittees of the Appropriations Committees in both houses of Congress. The resources allocated to the CIA are subject to the same rigorous examination and approval process that applies to all other government organizations.

In 1997, the aggregate figure for all U.S. government intelligence and intelligence-related activities—of which the CIA is but one part--was made public for the first time. The aggregate intelligence budget was $26.6 billion in fiscal year 1997 and $26.7 billion for fiscal year 1998. The intelligence budget for fiscal year 1999 has not been publicly released."