Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

What do you know about the National Grant Writing Authoritys

What do you know about the National Grant Writing Authority's track record ?
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 7 years ago.

There is an old adage if it seems too good to be true, it is. This is the same with any company promising something and it seems to be the answer to all your problems. The link below has some info about this company from the BBB. Joan

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I already had this info about them. I have emailed someone online that wrote that he did have success. I wanted to know what you know regarding there rate of performance. Do they ever succeed or is it a scam ???

Expert:  Joan replied 7 years ago.

I have not personally used this company, but from the reports I have read about this company, the overall satisfaction rate has been poor. I would hesitate to call it a scam though. There are organizations sponsored through the US Government, that you can look up in the Public Library which are legitimate and are proven. There are also many organizations that will give you a giudline for writing a Grant, that you yourself can fill out and file for yourself. If it was me, I would not use this company. Joan