The Geezer
The Geezer, Successful careers
Experience:  Retired Civil Engineer, USC Professor & Realtor, financier
2837397
Type Your Question Here...

What is the Natl. Grant Writing Authority and is it on the up and up

I have been contacted by them out of the blue. They offered $ in the amount way over what I thought would be needed by our 501c3 for its restoration operations. I am not used to sugar daddys, so I am suspicious.
   We are tourist railroad which also does restoration of very old railroad cars. Some of these are the last of their kind. The original railroad was a logging railroad. We also retore trackage to be compliant with federal Reguralations. Part of our mission is to educate our riders about the history of this particular railroad and the important part that railroads played in the building of this country.
Category: General
Expert:  The Geezer replied 7 years ago.
Judging from the scams reported in the name of National Grant Writing Authority from Las Vegas, Nevada... odds are they have not. But sometimes scam reports are "sour grapes" and not justified.

Still, I would be careful about paying up front for someone to write grant applications for you!

See here:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=Xz2&q=%22National+Grant+Writing+Authority%22++Las+Vegas+Scam&btnG=Search
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am satidfied with the answer given.