The Geezer
The Geezer, Successful careers
Experience:  Retired Civil Engineer, USC Professor & Realtor, financier
2837397
Type Your Question Here...

I need help with COPYING from original sheets which are DARK

I need help with COPYING from original sheets which are DARK GREEN. I want to get a clear copy and I know years ago I was able to use some transperencies of some kind. Can someone give me some help. Naturally, copying now comes out with a 'black' background - there must be a way. I've even tried to scan the originals to provide a better copy.
Scan your documents page by page using an ordinary scanner.

Then adjust the color settings, using Photoshop or even the scanner software itself, to minimize the "green" color.

Save the new documents.

Repeat if necessary until your documents are "mostly" black and white.

Then print your documents using "black only" color settings on your printer "properties".

This works, I've done it.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I will try the recommendation procedure and get back to you asap. Thank you so much for your reply.

[email protected]
How did your project turn out?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Just so you know - I am NOT ignoring the answers - both replies were similar and SEVERAL of us have tried and tried and tried and we CANNOT get it to work at all. Are the instructions correct and HAVE YOU tried it with the original on DARK GREEN paper. It is rather important to be able to do this and nothing we have tried, including YOUR solution, has worked to any degree.