Bryan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Many years of internet research experience. I also run my own business.
Type Your Question Here...

i have search the web on snowmobiling laws in new york state,

i have search the web on snowmobiling laws in new york state, and no where does it state that you must carry insurance on your snowmobile to ride, which they have given tickets for no insurance. all the laws tell you is that you must have it registered to ride on new york state trails.
Category: General
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
hi ,i looked up under new york state parks/recreation and it states the following:n.y.state park law requires snowmobilers to carry liability ins. as follows-min.amt required 10,000 accidental for an accident involving 1 person,20,000 involving 2 or more people and 5,000 damages1 accident.look under new york state parks/recreation and you can read it all,happy holidays bryan