The Geezer
The Geezer, Successful careers
Experience:  Retired Civil Engineer, USC Professor & Realtor, financier
2837397
Type Your Question Here...

Where can I buy the strongest rat poison available to the public.

Where can I buy the strongest rat poison available to the public. I bought some rat poison blocks from Walmart and the stinker eats right through them. Thanks so much for your help.
Since nobody is answering your specific question, and since I have had a similar experience, perhaps my solution would work for you as well.

I bought two "Hav-a-Hart" brand animal traps. These work with gravity-weighted (no springs) trap doors. The animal steps on a small tray inside the trap while approaching the bait (bananas, peanut butter on a cracker, and peanuts work REALLY well) and the animal traps himself, alive.

But what YOU want is a non-alive rat. A tub of water works great, make sure it is large enough to receive the entire Hav-a-Hart cage. Weight the side doors with bricks, fill the tub to the top of the cage, wait five minutes, and mission is accomplished.

NOW you can open the side door and dump the occupant.

With rat poison you can kill other animals. With the Hav-a-Hart approach you can concentrate on your foe one at a time.

They come in three sizes, you want the small for field mice or the medium for Norway rats.

Worked for me. There is now a 100-yard clear area around my house, where those guys used to romp in the trees and vines. Took nine captures but they are now gone.