MsWest
MsWest, Senior Research Associate
Experience:  Experience in research, genealogy, writing, real estate law, business, finance, health.
5099353
Type Your Question Here...

IM IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO SELL MY USED GIANT LOVESAC

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO SELL MY USED "GIANT LOVESAC BEANBAG", IT'S IN REALLY GOOD SHAPE, AND EVEN COMES WITH AN INSIDE LINER... THE OUTER PART IS A BEAUTIFUL HUNTER GREEN MICRO-SUEDE... I BOUGHT IT ABOUT 4 YRS. AGO, FOR AROUND $350.00... HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE WORTH NOW??? IT FITS 3 ADULTS COMFORTABLY...

Hello, and welcome to Just Answer!

Going by current prices on sites such as craigs list and eBay, a lovesac beanbag piece that seats 3 adults and is in good condition should sell for approximately $150 to $200. I suggest you price it at the high end of that range, as you can always come down in price but can't go up.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you need more information regarding this.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your question.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Are these used ones, that you've found??
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Yes, they are used. New ones are somewhat higher, as I'm sure you know.

If you will give me the measurements of your beanbag, I can narrow it down even further.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Hello, I believe it's either a 6 ft. or 7ft. beanbag... They are called "Lovesac's"...

Thanks for the additional information.

Here is a link to a 6-foot Lovesac currently listed on eBay: CLICK HERE As you can see, the starting price is $200, and the Buy-It-Now price is $375.

I do think $150 to $200 is a reasonable price for yours. Are you thinking this may be too high or too low?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank You so much for all your help!!!! I found a buyer!!!! : ) : ) : )
You're very welcome, and thank you! Congratulations on finding a buyer!