Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Hi! I need the Names or titles, and the Band or Singer (s)

Hi! I need the Names or titles, and the Band or Singer (s) Names. That Did teses two very different songs. Tha first one is a love ballad or triubute song this guy's wife or girlfriend. It's a song from the 70s or 80s I think.male white singer, some of the lyrics are, (i was going to bars hiten the beer,i looked in your eyes, you said lets walk for a while, sence then being with you it's allmost like living a dream, because HOOOOOOOOO I need you,and Hoooooooooooooo I Love you) I think it was a rock band but not sure?Name of song,and band or singer?The second song White female singer fairly recent Balled,Angel song, some lyrics(In the arms of angels,you'll fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind some comfort here)

The second song is by Sara McLaughlin, and you can find the complete lyrics here:

The first one, I'm still researching for you, and will send the info as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Hi Cher if I accept will you also e-mail me the second answer?

Yes, here it is: "I Love You" by Climax Blues Band.

I'll send one this as a 'request for information', so you're not prompted to click accept, twice. Please just click 'accept' once, on my first answer, and thanks!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks Cher! The love song i think was a rock band (not sure). It's a story song about this guy's life that was all messed up until he met thi woman,and it totaly changed his life, he say sence then it,s almost like living a dream. because oooooooooooooooooooooo i love you. In the begening of the song he say he was going to bars ,and hiten the beer,and she looked in his his eyes and said let's walk for a while,and i several parts of the song he sings hoooooooooooo i love you,and in other parts he sings hooooooooooooooo i need the end of the song he sings hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Love You.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Great!!! this has been driving me nuts! I'm in my 50s and i hear these songs an they neve tell you who the artist is like they used too.
Thanks Again!!......................Frank.
Hi again, Frank, and you're so very welcome!

I'm in your age category, and I know just what you mean! : )

I'm glad I could help, but your descriptions and parts of the lyrics were VERY helpful! : )

Enjoy listening to the songs and now, being able to sing along, with the lyrics!

Also, thanks very much for your accept!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Your one smart women!..................Frank.
You're too kind, Frank! Thanks very much for the compliment!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Hi Cher. It said I already accepted one answer
Yes, Frank, I'm sorry, I forgot and automatically clicked 'answer' instead of 'information request', so the system would prompt you to click accept, again, but you already accepted, so just ignore that.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks again cher!!..................Frank in Iowa