Edward
Edward, Consultant
Experience:  I am the #3 General expert on Just Answer.
3134513
Type Your Question Here...

How did the city of Lynchburg, TN get its name

Customer Question

How did the city of Lynchburg, TN get its name?
Category: General
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The city was named after a famous beech tree, used as a lynching, that was on the property before it became a town. Click here for more information on the topic.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.