MsWest
MsWest, Senior Research Associate
Experience:  Experience in research, genealogy, writing, real estate law, business, finance, health.
5099353
Type Your Question Here...

how do i find prize-help.com XXX-XXX-XXXX gb details

No Comment Added

Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

I think part of your question may have been cut off. Are you asking about a prize about which you have been notified?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
hi my son used my debit card to join a sex site i cant finf out the sites details have no username or pass word all i have is what is on my debit card statement (prize-help.com302-295-3613 GB )this is who payment went to it was in dollers

Thank you for the additional information.

Are you going to dispute this charge with your bank, or are you wanting to know just what the website entails?

The phone number is XXXXX a Wilmington, Deleware location, and I have found reports on it on the internet, but nothing specific other than that it is an "unsolicited spam" phone number.

It looks like that phone number may be a credit card clearing house number and not related to the actual website.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i am not going to dispute the charge just need the contact so it can be cancelled i have already cancelled one and that was by the clearing house

Have you already tried calling the telephone number to see if they can help? If you call it, they should be able to cancel the account, as they know exactly what it is and have contact information to do so.

Also, to perhaps avoid similar problems in the future, have you considered password-protecting your computer, or perhaps putting a filter on it? I had to put a password XXXXX mine to keep a teenager from visiting questionable websites, to say the least.

Please let me know if you have more questions regarding this.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
do you know the web adress

prize-help.com isn't an actual website.

There is a website HERE that the prize-help link leads to. It suppisedly explains about charges such as what is on your statement. This website looks like a total fraud. They APPEAR to be advising anyone with charges on their credit card statements to NOT dispute the charges and threaten that you will be placed on an international "list."

Please don't do anything the above website suggests, but instead DO contact your bank as soon as possible and dispute the charges.

On that website, there are many x-rated websites linked. I strongly suggest you DO NOT visit any of them, even just to see what they are. Many of these types of websites contain malicious scripts that will attach a computer virus to your computer. They often have pop-up windows that are impossible to stop . . . popping up over and over again until you are forced to manually shut down your computer.

The above-linked website contains links that are very, very damaging and dangerous to your computer.

Again, I think your best move is to contact your bank and dispute the charge.

I hope this helps.