MsWest
MsWest, Senior Research Associate
Experience:  Experience in research, genealogy, writing, real estate law, business, finance, health.
5099353
Type Your Question Here...

Do you have any information on a company called BROOKSTONE ...

Do you have any information on a company called BROOKSTONE EQUITY PARTMERS LLC. They are located at 709 W. Pensicola Street, Tampa, Florida. They claim to be an investment company buying up properties and companies. I am concerned that this is a scam for senior citizens. If you don''t know,where can I find out about this company besides the internet, which is very vauge
This should be referred to the finance people, not the unemmployment area..
Category: General
Expert:  MsWest replied 8 years ago.

Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

In looking for information on Blackstone, I've located an article regarding a class action suit against them based on securities fraud. The article is HERE.

I would be extremely careful with ANY so-called investment company. One thing you might try is contacting the attorney general's office in the state of any such company. They will have information on known fraudulent companies.

The Florida Attorney General's Fraud Hotline is here:
1-866-966-7226

The main website is HERE, and it shows lots of information regarding fraud, especially targeted at older Americans.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have more questions regarding this.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your question.