Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

address for centro cultural centre los cristianos tenerife

Customer Question

need to contact this place to complain about goods i purchased from shop in los cristianos
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 8 years ago.

Here is the address, phone, and hours for the Centro Cultural Tourist Information Centre in Los Cristianos in Tenerife:

Tourist information office - Cultural Centre

Plaza del Pescador, 1, Centro Cultural de Los Cristianos, Los Cristianos, Arona, Tenerife

Telephone:922 757 137
Fax:922 752 492 [email protected]

Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 15:30 h.
Saturday: 09:00 - 15:30 h.
I also found this one:

Tourist Information Centre in Los Cristianos is situated within the Cultural Centre opposite the petrol station at Centro Cultural (Casa de La Cultura), C/ General Franco, s/n 38650, Los Cristianos, Arona, Tenerife Sur, Tel: +34 922 757 137

They should be able to provide you information regarding the shop where you bought the goods you need to talk to them about. If you know the name of the actual shop, I can try to find the address/phone for you.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
the shop is MAX ELECTRONICS  L 12 EDIF BUCANERO LOS CRISTIANOS  i went in andbought tobacco they pestered us to look at a camera my friend  and myself we decided to buy a camera for 124euros once the sale had gone through they then said we needed a disc to go in it costing 175euros we were then trapped when they diplayed the camera to us it was working so we didnt know this extra had to be bought for it to work.they then taled us into paying more to get abetter camera we asked them to convert the euro to english so we knew  what we were paying they were plying us with so much tecnoligy we didnt realise how much  are what we was doing  we eventualy paid another 380euros  total 504euros each  how do you think we can get some justice .We have found out since these cameras cost approx 169 pounds
Expert:  Cher replied 8 years ago.
Hello again, Joanie, and thanks very much for your reply with additional information, and for your accept.

I feel very badly that you and your friend were taken advantage of. In popular tourist spots like
Tenerife and Los Cristianos, you really have to beware of people trying to cheat you. I would write to the Board of Tourism, at the address I supplied you, explain the situation, and that you would like the business practices of this particular shop investigated, as you feel they really set out to fool you/take your money. Ask if there have been any other complaints made against this shop, and hopefully, this will be brought to the attention of the Spanish government or the Commercial Office that's in charge of regulating businesses, and something positive will come of it.

I wish you much good luck! (I'm sending this as a 'request for information', so you're not prompted to click 'accept' an additional time)