Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Research Expert
Experience:  Publicity/Marketing, Published Writer, Business Owner, World Traveler
1042561
Type Your Question Here...

what is good for keeping the sand gnats from biting

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: General
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. There are many good insect repellents on the market that will keep the sand gnats away. My personal favorite is Cutters Insect repellent. I go to Sanibel Island in Florida and they refer to Cutters as Sanibel perfume since everyone uses it.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I'm sorry but that is not a good answer as I have tried this spray with no luck
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

What products have you tried that did not work? Have you tried Ultrathon or Skin so soft? My wife will get welps from these until we starting usinf the Cutter products. We always used the Cutters Backwoods abd have found the Cutter Advanced Sport to be very good if you have not tried it.

Regards,

Edward

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I've tried every insect repellent on the market, avon skin so soft,bounty dryer sheets, cedar chips on my person,listerene in spray bottle, and probably more that I can't think of right now
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

I have opted out of this question. By opting out this prompts other experts to reply if they have the answer for you. Hopefully another expert will rep,y soon with an acceptable answer.

Regards,

Edward

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello

Here's a list of some things you can try that haven't been mentioned yet, some things for those who have tried everything. Keep in mind that sand gnats are also called 'no-seeums'

Off Skintastic

Citronella lotion

Deet

Permethrin Spray

Skin Milk lotion (Walmart)

Bite Blocker (has geranium oil in it)

Bug Mace

Are these at your home or in your yard? This is a good link for getting rid of them in either place.

Chase

Ms Chase, Research Expert
Experience: Publicity/Marketing, Published Writer, Business Owner, World Traveler