Dee
Dee, Research Specialist
Experience:  35 yrs in Art Industry, Gallery owner, Illustrator, Designer, Teacher, Private Firm Researcher
2715201
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for historical information on ...

I am looking for historical information on tests for prussic acid poison in the Borden case of 1892

Hi-

Here's a link to a thorough article: http://crimemagazine.com/borden.htm This is covered under the trial heading. The article also has a link to the transcript for the trial.

Viki, Internet Researcher
Experience: I have eleven years experience writing statewide educational tests for all levels.

Hi Peg,

I have found a few sites that revole only around the testing that was done on the Prussic acid during the Borden investigation. I think these may be useful in helping you to accomplish your goal.

The first is the testimony of Edward S Wood a physician and chemist that was a professor at Harvard Law school.

Testimony of Edward S. Wood in the Lizzie Borden Trial

The next is a Forensic Toxicology report that gives mention to the Borden case as well as some interesting facts on Prussic acid.

Forensic Toxicology - Forensic Science - Care2.com

I hope this helps. Have a great Day!

~Dee

Dee, Research Specialist
Experience: 35 yrs in Art Industry, Gallery owner, Illustrator, Designer, Teacher, Private Firm Researcher
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
thanks. wold not pay soo much next time
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
please cancel my account for future questions. thanks, XXXXX XXXXX