Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate, United States Traveler, Information Finder
3546829
Type Your Question Here...

I FEEL THAT IT IS A LIE BY OMMISSION NOT TO ADVISE THE ...

I FEEL THAT IT IS A LIE BY OMMISSION NOT TO ADVISE THE VOTING PUBLIC THAT OBAMA''S FULL NAME ISXXXXX JR. IMAGINE THE OUTRAGE OF SOME OF THE VOTING PUBLIC IF HE IS ELECTED BEFORE THEY FIND OUT. PATRICIA (edited for privacy)
Category: General
Expert:  Scott replied 8 years ago.

Hi there,

May I ask what your question is?

Not that religion matters when choosing a candidate, but for those who are interested, Obama is a Christian.

Thanks,

Scott

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
WHY HAVE THE PUNDITS DECIDED TO KEEP OBAMA'S MIDDLE NAME A SECRET?? POSSIBLY BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT GET AS MANY VOTES. WON'T VOTERS BE UPSET IF THEY VOTE FOR HIM AND FIND OUT HE IS NOT AS OPEN AS HE SAYS HE IS??
Expert:  Scott replied 8 years ago.

Hi there,

By the way, do you know what John McCain's middle name is? Scroll to the bottom of this post and I'll tell you.

Just keep in mind that 99.999999% of Muslims have denounced terrorism and want nothing to do with it. Even if he was a Muslim (which he is not), would it really impact your election decision? But a better question is: should it impact your decision? Maybe he believes that making it very public, he *will* lose votes, because people incorrectly associate the entire religion with terrorism. But that would just reinforce the incorrect stereotype that "all" Muslims are terrorists. Would you be as concerned if his middle name was Graham or Robert?

I'm not sure if you are looking for someone to debate with or if you are looking for someone to agree with you, so I'll leave this question open to other experts to chime in. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

-Scott

P.S. McCain's middle name is XXXXX XXXXX you see him trying to get that information out to the public? Is he lying by ommission as well? Not being open?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
OBAMA IS USING HILLARY'S MIDDLE NAME IN SOME OF HIS MESSAGES ON THE INTERNET.

SO IF HILLARY USED HIS MIDDLE NAME ON HER INTERNET MESSAGES WOULD THAT BE OKAY?

I KNOW, OBAMA KNOWS AND YOU KNOW, THAT HE WOULD LOSE VOTES IF HE ANNOUNCED HIS FULL NAME.

HE STATES HE IS OPEN?

HOWEVER, WHEN I POSED THIS THOUGHT I THOUGHT IT WAS TO CNN. BECAUSE THE PUNDIT'S JUMP ON EVERY SILLY LITTLE THING, I FIND IT STRANGE THAT THEY DO NOT JUMP ON THIS.
Expert:  Scott replied 8 years ago.

Hi there,

This site is justanswer.com. We have many experts in all sorts of fields from pet care to fixing computer problems.

If you'd like to write to CNN, you can go here, and if you're lucky they'll even put your comment on their website:

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form.sound.off.html

Let me know if you have any other questions about this,

-Scott

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
JUST ONE MORE THOUGHT:
I WOULD NOT BE CONCERNED AT ALL, IF IT WERE OUT IN THE OPEN. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHTS
Expert:  Scott replied 8 years ago.

I was happy to chat with you, and I do encourage you to write to CNN.

Let me know if you need anything else,

Scott