Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Siamese cat-- what is

Customer Question

Siamese cat--                                    what is their habitat and the animal group
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 9 years ago.

Siamese cats are domesticated cats who are owned as pets, so they don't have a specific 'habitat', but live with their 'humans', all over the world. The animal group they belong to, is felis silvestris catus.

You can read more about the history of Siamese cats, who originated in Siam (now Thailand), here:

http://www.travelswithtigger.com/fanciers/trad-siamese-faq.html

Additional information: "Historical Information: In 1884, a group of Siamese cats were given as a gift to a British Aristocrat who brought them to the UK and a Siamese Fancier's club was formed. In April of 1909, the Siamese cat society of America was founded." (from: http://www.cheappetstore.com/library/cat-breeds/cat-breeds-a-to-z/siamese-cats-breed)

I hope this was helpful; if you need more information, please let me know.

Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Jessesmom's Post: Siamese Cats is not the question I Asked. My question was - How do you carry out a Rainbow Tea Program for a fundraiser for a church?
Expert:  Cher replied 9 years ago.
Hello again, Evora.

This is how your question came through, to the Cat Experts:

Question      
Siamese cat-- what is

Sent to Cat Experts February 13 2:28 p.m.      
     Customer (Online) -- 1 Accepts/1 Questions (1 Open).

I will send your other question re: a Rainbow Tea Program for a fundraiser, to the 'General' Forum.

I appreciate your accept and wish you much good luck with the fundraiser!

Cher
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I have not received my answer to my question yet. My question: How do you carry out a program for a church RAINBOW TEA? Please send me the answer or refund my $15.00.
Expert:  danny541 replied 9 years ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer !

Could you explain what a Rainow Tea Party is ?

What you are to accomplish ?

Expert:  danny541 replied 9 years ago.

Hello again, I did some research and found out what it is ! What a great idea.

How you do it is this, each table should be a different color of the rainbow and based on colors from the Bible.

Your team member for each color at there table, should have food and beverages that match that color. You can use food coloring to produce the right color.

The team member and the people at the table should look up the meaning for their color in the Bible. All team members should wear that color.

All food containers, paper products, and beverages should be that color. Party favors, etc.

Each team member will gather donations at their table, from the guests also. Which ever table gets the most donations, should recieve either a small gift or a certificate for their win.

This sounds like you could have a lot of fun with this, adding food color to potato salad, or coleslaw. Koolaid can be in a variety of colors, the same with your decorations.

Different color balloons, streamers, in different colors. You could make color cossages, out of tissue paper.

This is sure to be a huge winner !

Let me know if I can be of more help !

And positive feedback is greatly appreciated by myself !

By the way you do know this is a separate question from your other about the siamese cat, don't you !