MsWest
MsWest, Senior Research Associate
Experience:  Experience in research, genealogy, writing, real estate law, business, finance, health.
5099353
Type Your Question Here...

What do you need to do to get a Lifestyler expanse 2000 ...

What do you need to do to get a Lifestyler expanse 2000 treadmill to run when the control panel displays three E's?
Category: General
Expert:  MsWest replied 8 years ago.

Hello, Ginny, and welcome to Just Answer.

What is the model number of the treadmill, please?

I will be waiting for your reply so I can finish answering your question.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The model number isNNN-NN-NNNN
IT was bought at Sears
it is 120v 60 HZ 12A

Serial D05290269

My husband used to have the manual and remembers that you have to do something on the front panel, I believe with the stop, that resets the machine after 280 miles. This is why the EEE shows up on the mile
window. It is something quite simple that we cannot figure out. Thanks.
Ginny
Expert:  MsWest replied 8 years ago.

Hi Ginny,

Thanks for replying. I have found the manuals online for the Lifestyle series, but I can't find yours. There are numbers very similar to your serial number, but I can't find your model.

Here is the page where all the manuals are listed: http://www.fitnessequipmentcatalog.com/lifestyler-owners-assembly-manual.htm

When you click on a model, it takes you to a page where you can open a pdf file of that particular manual. There is no cost, although some pages show a price near the bottom.

Please let me know if you happen to find one that has what you need. I did see some information about resetting after a certain number of miles.

I will keep looking for something more specific to your treadmill, but if you find something from the link above, please let me know.

Thanks!

Expert:  MsWest replied 8 years ago.

Hello Ginny,

Another expert (thanks, XXXXX XXXXX) recommends that you unplug the safety key for 30 seconds. If you continue to get the EEE after that, he thinks you will need to have someone out for a service call. He also found the specific manual for your treadmill here: http://www.iconservice.com/pdf/297271.pdf

I hope this answers your question. Hopefully, unplugging the safety key for the recommended time will do the trick!

Thank you for trusting your question to Just Answer!