MsWest, Senior Research Associate
Experience:  Experience in research, genealogy, writing, real estate law, business, finance, health.
Type Your Question Here...

How can I locate a person with whom I have had no contact in

I have been trying to locate a person with whom I have had no contact for 15 years now. I tried to call her at her last known phone number but she does not have that number anymore. Her name isXXXXX it help if I gave you her last known address?

Hello, deacon, and welcome to Just Answer.

Yes, any information at all that you have may be useful in finding her.

I'll be watching for your reply.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to MsWest's Post: Shana Paul's last known address is 11916 Autumn Lakes Drive, Bridgeton, Mo. 63044. Before she got married she lived in Oak Harbor, Wa. Her maiden name was Connolly. She would be 43 or 44 years old. Her mother's name ( I don't know if she is still living) was Wyoma Vale. Thank you. Joyce [email protected]

Thank you for the additional information. I think I have found her.

I have permission from the Just Answer administrator to send this information to you by private message, so please check your PMs.

Thanks for trusting Just Answer with your question.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The info was correct. I thank the expert that helped me. Joyce Freeman

Oh, good! I am so happy the contact information I sent to you was for the right person! I hope you two have lots of fun catching up and sharing memories!

Thanks again for trusting Just Answer with your questions. I look forward to helping you in the future.