MsWest, Senior Research Associate
Experience:  Experience in research, genealogy, writing, real estate law, business, finance, health.
Type Your Question Here...

I have been trying for hours to find a website for a name ...

I have been trying for hours to find a website, store or phone number for a name brand of sweaters called : "Between Me & You" and "If it were me" ........ I found 2 sweaters with this lable on it at Marshalls and TJ Max department stores for females in the Junior section.
Category: General
Expert:  MsWest replied 8 years ago.

Hello,Customer and welcome back to Just Answer.

You have noticed, I'm sure, that no expert has answered as of yet. I believe that is because the names you mention cannot be easily found, if they can be found at all.

I think these sweaters have most likely been "re-branded" by Marshall's and TJMax; meaning they are actually name-brand sweaters that the stores have relabeled with the names you mentioned.

I know this isn't the answer you were hoping for, but, due to the fact that it appears no one has been able to find them, I believe this is the case.

Thank you for once again trusting your question to Just Answer.