MsWest
MsWest, Senior Research Associate
Experience:  Experience in research, genealogy, writing, real estate law, business, finance, health.
5099353
Type Your Question Here...

What are the median lease rates for office space in ...

What are the median lease rates for office space in Antelope, CA 95843? I am looking at leasing a State Farm office and building the business from scratch. Thinking of easily accessible and visible building about 800 -1000 sqare feet.
Category: General
Expert:  MsWest replied 9 years ago.

Hello, Randy, and welcome to Just Answer.

I just checked the newspaper and found the current average rate in Antelope for retail and office space to be $2.25 per square foot NNN (triple net). Of course there are some variations, depending on the location, age and type of property.

I hope this answers your question, but if you need further information please let me know, and I will be happy to research this further for you.

Thanks for trusting your question to Just Answer.