MsWest
MsWest, Senior Research Associate
Experience:  Experience in research, genealogy, writing, real estate law, business, finance, health.
5099353
Type Your Question Here...

Correct my English.Dear Parents,Next week our discussion ...

Correct my English.Dear Parents,
Next week our discussion theme is going to be “Reindeers”. The children will learn about reindeers habitat; inentify colors of reindeers, find out about reindeers body parts and its purpose; discover foods reindeers eat; and acknowledge the purpose of reindeers to the Lapp people of the North Pole Region.
The letter of the week is letter Ll. Please bring something that begins wih the letter L for the letter box. The number is XXXXX 7.The children will be writing the letter L, number 7,the word seven and the word am. They will make and read the book “I am”.
Also this week we will be talking about graphs.What is a graph. That's why you will find in your child homework poket a envelope with pre cut bears in. Please have each member of your family to color one teddy bear with his/her favorite color. We will use them to make a graph and talk about which column has the most teddy bears ,”How do we know”,'Which has the fewest teddy bears?”, “How do we know?”, “ Are any columns the same”, and “What color teddy bears did the most people chose?”

Our class Christmas celebration will be a having a Birthday Party for Jesus. We will bake cookies ,make birthday crowns and sing Happy Birthday to Jesus. If anyone has stickers or something appropriate that we can use to decorate our crown please fell free to bring them. Also, we will have a card exchange on Thursday, December 21st.
Homework:
1.Write your fist and last name.(remember the first letter of your first and last name is XXXXX XXXXX the rest of the are lowercase AND there is a one finger space between your first and last name)
2.Open the envelop with the pre cut teddy bears in. Color one of them with your favorite color then ask each family member to color a teddy bear with his/her favorite color. Put them back in the envelop and bring them to school with your homework pocket on Friday.
3.Write the numbers 1 to 7. Then write the words one to seven. Next make a circle around number 1 with green crayon and make a green circle around the word one .Do the same with the rest of the number and words. Use color red for number 2 and the word two. Use blue for 3, yellow for4, brown for 5, purple for 6, and black for 7.
4.Write all the words that you know. Then make a sentence. Next illustrate your sentence
Category: General
Expert:  MsWest replied 6 years ago.

Hello,Customer and thank you for asking your question on Just Answer.

Here is the revised version of your letter to the parents:

Dear Parents,

Next week our discussion theme is going to be "Reindeer". The children will learn about reindeer habitat, identify colors of reindeer, find out about reindeer body parts and their purpose, discover foods reindeer eat, and acknowledge the purpose of reindeer to the Lapp people of the North Pole Region.

The letter of the week is "L." Please bring something that begins with the letter L for the letter box. The number of the week is "7." The children will be writing the letter "L," the number "7," the word "seven" and the word "am." They will make and read the book "I am."

Also next week we will be talking about graphs and what a graph is. In your child's homework pocket, you will find an envelope with pre-cut teddy bears in it. Please have each member of your family color one teddy bear using his/her favorite color. We will use the bears to make a graph and talk about which column has the most teddy bears. We will learn:

How do we know which has the fewest teddy bears?

How do we know if any columns are the same?

What color teddy bears did the most people chose?

For our class Christmas celebration, we will be having a "Birthday Party for Jesus." We will bake cookies, make birthday crowns and sing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus. If anyone has stickers or something appropriate that we can use to decorate our crown, please feel free to bring them. Also, we will have a card exchange on Thursday, December 21.

Homework:
1. Write your first and last name. (Remember the first letter of your first and last name is XXXXX XXXXX the rest of the are lowercase, AND there is a one-finger space between your first and last name).
2. Open the envelope with the pre-cut teddy bears in it. Color one of them with your favorite color, and then ask each family member to color a teddy bear with his/her favorite color. Put them back in the envelope, and bring them to school with your homework pocket on Friday.
3. Write the numbers 1 to 7. Then write the words one to seven. Next make a circle around number "1" with a green crayon, and make a green circle around the word "one." Do the same with the rest of the numbers and words. Use the color red for number "2" and the word "two." Use blue for "3," yellow for "4," brown for "5," purple for "6," and black for "7." Don't forget to use the words for each number.
4. Write all the words you know. Then make a sentence with them. Next, illustrate your sentence.

I hope this helps you, and thanks again for trusting Just Answer with your question.

MsWest, Senior Research Associate
Experience: Experience in research, genealogy, writing, real estate law, business, finance, health.