Edward, Consultant
Experience:  I am the #3 General expert on Just Answer.
Type Your Question Here...

how do i geth my ribbit tv to show regular tv.

Customer Question

okay the screen stays black but i can hear the kid songs in the backround.What do i do to get the picture
Category: General
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

What is the make and model number of the TV?

How long have you owned the TV?

What have you tried to correct the problem?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem.

Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Edward's Post: Made by HAEIR model number htn13g11f.I didnt have the tv very long(it was given to me).I didnt really try anyyhing because there is nothing to do,i tried pressing a couple of buttons thats it.
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

There are several things you can try. Unplug the TV and leave it off for an hour or more. This will reset the TV back to the factory settings. If that does not work. try accessing the menu. If nothing is shown on the screen then, the TV will have to be repaired to get it working correctly. This is not a DIY project and the repair will cost more than the TV would cost new, unless it is still under warranty. You can call the company toll free 1-800-337-3639 for warranty repair information.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you are satisfied with my answer. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer.