John D
John D, BS Degree in Engineering.
Experience:  Math, science and 25 years experience in computer programming
53785
Type Your Question Here...

I need directory of company that deals in dredging work.

Customer Question

I need a comprehensive directory or list of companies that deals in dredging work. Their locations does not matter. The information provided should include their websites and/or email addresses
Category: General
Expert:  Renaissance replied 6 years ago.

This could take quite a while, to get a comprehensive list, but we can start here:

Whew! This should help you out, especially since some of these are directories in themselves. You can narrow down the list if you define what type of dredging you are looking for.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your quick response to my inquiry but the list is not exhaustive enough, I need many more and it is very important that you should provide their contact information: Telephone numbers and/or Email addresses.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Since i am offering $30 for this question, i need a comprehensive list of dredging companies with their contact details; email and/or phone numbers because i need to contact them.
Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

Would that be in a particular state or nationwide?

Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

I can provide you with a list in an image format (i.e text cannot be copied as text or clicked as links)

FILE

Is this acceptable?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, it is acceptable but you only sent information of only one company. I need as many as possible.
Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

Yes that file was just a sample file. I will compile the full list and send it out hopefully this evening.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I need as many as possible from all over the world, i want to make inquiry and find out which one is interested in going to Africa for a joint venture.
Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

I can give you a large list but only for US companies at the moment. Let me know if I should continue or not.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Pls go ahead and continue.
Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

Will do.

Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

Here goes:

The records are grouped per state, and are divided into three files because of uploading file size limitation. You will also notice that there are duplicates and the reason for that is that many companies are registered and operate in more than one state, but in effect there should be about 100 unique companies.

FILE 1

FILE 2

FILE 3

I hope this meets your expectations. Let me know if you have any questions.

Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

HelloCustomer

If you need anything else please feel free to ask. If not, don't forget to click the Accept button.

Thanks.

John D, BS Degree in Engineering.
Experience: Math, science and 25 years experience in computer programming
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks so much John D, I need a similar list of LOCAL dredging contractors (-not multinationals) from the following asian countries:- China, Hongkong, India, Thailand, Singapore, South korea
Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for the accept and bonus.

I will conduct some searches for dredging contractors in these countries but I am not sure I can find many because such information in these countries is not made as readily available on line as it for US or western countries. I will get back to if and when I find any meaningful results

Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

Working on it! Hope to have it ready by Friday evening.

Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

Here are the addresses of some dredging companies in the Asian countries that you listed.

FILE

Hope they are ok. Let me know if you need something else.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
nhg