Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate, United States Traveler, Information Finder
Type Your Question Here...

How can I find out if 2002 Leafwood Place in Encinitas, CA ...

How can I find out if 2002 Leafwood Place in Encinitas, CA was afected by the wildfires?

Welcome to JA!

That address is currently just outside the main advisory area. On the map below, that area is shown in yellow. Fire damaged areas are shown in red, and the address is not within that area, either.

However, this fire is still quite active, and not contained. It is spreading towards the west. Although that location is unharmed at the moment, I cannot predict what will happen over the next few days.

Let me know if you have any questions. If not, thanks for pressing "Accept".

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I haven't been able to download the map.Also, can you give me an update re:the address I listed at a later time?

I will absolutely update you. This must be a very stressful time for you. The one good thing is that the Santa Ana winds should be dying down later today.

Does this map link work for you, instead of the other one?,-116.732483&spn=1.105782,1.757813&z=9&mid=119311 0631

Hi again!

Just an update:

The yellow alert area is about 1 mile away from the address, and the active fire is about 2 miles away.

The Santa Ana Winds have weakened, so hopefully the fire won't progress much further.

I'll keep you updated,