Edward, Consultant
Experience:  I am the #3 General expert on Just Answer.
Type Your Question Here...

How do you make a dumbull

Customer Question

It is made from a nellkeg and leather. It will make a scary sound.
Category: General
Expert:  Edward replied 9 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The dumbull is normally made using a groundhog hide that is attached to a nail keg. The information needed to make a dumbull can be found by clicking here.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you are satisfied with my answer. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer.