Edward, Consultant
Experience:  I am the #3 General expert on Just Answer.
Type Your Question Here...

how to remove burn mark from butcher block

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: General
Expert:  Edward replied 9 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The only way to remove a burn mark is with something abrasive. If the burn is not to deep a Mr Clean Magic Eraser will remove the mark. If the burn is deeper sandpaper or another abrasive will have to be used.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you are satisfied with my answer. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer.

Expert:  Edward replied 9 years ago.
Thanks for the accept. I hope you will return to Just Answer again. Please tell your friends about Just Answer. In the future you can request me personally if you wish. Positive feedback is very important to me. Please leave feedback when you get a chance.