Munayco Law
Munayco Law, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Legal Consultant
1723468
Type Your Question Here...

insruction for motorola razer phone...how to block calls

No Comment Added
Category: General
Expert:  Munayco Law replied 9 years ago.
Based on my research you cannot block calls on your RAZR phone. The manual can be accessed below and there is nothing about blocking calls:

http://www.phonedog.com/cell-phone-research/motorola-razr-v3-black_user-manual.aspx

However, the ATT website forum provides how you can restrict all calls except those in your address book, if that is what you are asking for. You can read those instructions here.

You can review the other forums with ATT/Cingular about RAZR and trying to block calls here.

I hope these help.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to AnswerWhiz's Post: on my razr...when i get to message settings and scroll down, there is #9 block/unblock. then there is add and you come to add block #. is that to block messages from certain numbers? when i add a number i get "no resonse recieved.
HiCustomer

I don't see that feature in the manual I referenced in my first answer. Would you be able to tell me the model you have?
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
nevermind....thanks
You are welcome. Thank you for your accept.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it’s associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with the appropriate legal counsel for accurate information. Thank you.

Barbara let me know if you need further help with this or if you want a refund. Although I appreciate that you have accepted my answer. I do not feel right that I have not given you a solution to your problem. So let me know if you need further help or if you would like a refund. Thanks.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
i need to log off....it was a neat experience...worth the money.