Edward, Consultant
Experience:  I am the #3 General expert on Just Answer.
Type Your Question Here...

how much are my McDonalds toys worth. Some of ...

how much are my McDonald's toys worth. Some of them are still in the orgenial packages. I also have a box full of old records (33 1/3) could could tell me what they are worth? Thanks You may contact me [email protected]
Category: General
Expert:  Edward replied 9 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer.

Do the records read You could WIN $1,000,000 INSTANTLY?

Please explain in a little more detail.

Expert:  Edward replied 9 years ago.

McDonald's toys are becoming a hot collectable Some will be worth a small fortune in years to come, especially in China and Japan. For more information click here. At this time many of the toys can be purchased at thrift stores for less than a dollar but some of the older rare toys can be worth thousands. The 33 rpm records from 83 are bringing around $4 at this time. The eairler records from 1980 can bring much more. As always an item that is desired will bring more money. Ebay is a great place to research prices. Many professional appraisers actually use eBay to determine the items value. The links below will provide more information on Mc Donalds toys.

Is It Really Worth Saving McDonald's Giveaways

Ronald McDonald Collectibles

McDonalds Happy Meal Toy List

Mc Donald collectors club

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you are satisfied with my answer. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer.