Edward
Edward, Consultant
Experience:  I am the #3 General expert on Just Answer.
Type Your Question Here...

how do you use a pocket watch to hypnotize someone

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: General
Expert:  Edward replied 6 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

-Who are you wanting to hypnotize?

-Are they willing to let you hypnotize Them?

-What are you hoping to accomplish?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to Edward's Post: IO am a psychotherapist ... have a patient that is wanting to deal with eating disorder ...
she has trouble relaxing .... a fellow therapist suggested using the pocket watch as a pendulum ... I am looking for a script that includes the words to utilize while the watch is going from side to side ...
Expert:  Edward replied 6 years ago.

Actually any item can be used hypnotize or no item at all. Learning how hypnotize someone, is not something that can be accomplished in a few minutes. There are many methods of inducing hypnosis. These are called hypnosis inductions. Inductions fall into two categories. These are incremental relaxation inductions and rapid inductions. It is best to learn from a working hypnotist. Many offer classes to teach the process. There are websites that sell courses on the subject. Click here for one such site. Below are some links that may help.

How to Hypnotize Someone

Everything You Wanted To Learn About How To Hypnotize Someone But Never Had A Magic Man To Teach You

How to Hypnotize

The Art of Hypnotism, Self Hypnosis and Hypnotizing others

10 Steps To Hypnotize Someone

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you are satisfied with my answer. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer.

Edward, Consultant
Experience: I am the #3 General expert on Just Answer.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am looking expressly for information that tells how to use a pendulum watch for placing people in a trance state

dr dave
Expert:  Edward replied 6 years ago.

This link that I provided in the my answer above "Actually any item can be used hypnotize or no item at all" describes the pendulum method. Although the English and spelling is not perfect the information is good but some is adult in nature. I only provided the other information as supplemental if you were interested in them.

Regards,

Edward

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I still did not get the info i needed ... you have directed me to sites I already knew about ...
I was hoping there was one site that would give actual instructions for use of a pocket watch as a penmdulum worked back and forth before the client's eyes ...
thanks anyway

dr dave
Expert:  Edward replied 6 years ago.
I have opted out to another expert. Perhaps they have the answer for you.