Viki, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I have eleven years experience writing statewide educational tests for all levels.
Type Your Question Here...

I read a book years ago - the premise was the 2nd coming of

Customer Question

I am searching for the title and/or author of a book I read years ago - the premise was the 2nd coming of the Messiah, only the Messiah returns as a beautiful, young, blond woman - found in the desert somewhere in the Middle East. A journalist follows her, questions her and ends up believing that she is the Messiah. It is a very interesting book - would present day people accept the return of Jesus, as a woman, and how would she be treated, questioned, investigated? She ends up being taken to Rome to meet with the Pope. Some of the answers she gives in the book are wonderful, great wisdom - I'd love to read the book again but can't remember the title or the author.
Category: General
Expert:  Viki replied 9 years ago.

I believe the book you are thinking of is The Last Day by Glenn Kleier. You can purchase it here: Scroll down to the second review by Library Journal. It describes the plot exactly as you have.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
That's the book - thank you Viki! How did you do that? I've been internet searching for days!
Expert:  Viki replied 9 years ago.

Your welcome- I guess I just got lucky.