John D
John D, BS Degree in Engineering.
Experience:  Math, science and 25 years experience in computer programming
Type Your Question Here...

My son is in Iraq, He needs sheets 36 X 79, I tried

My son is in Iraq, He needs sheets 36 X 79 sheets, I tried everywhere. Do you know where I can buy these sheets?
Category: General
Expert:  John D replied 9 years ago.

The size of sheets you indicated is close to the size of a twin size mattress which measures 38" x 75". Are you looking for fitted sheets to fit a mattress size of 36" x 79" or flat sheets for a mattress size of 36" x 79", or just flat sheets measuring 36 x 79" ?

FYI standard flat sheets for Twin size mattress are 66" x 96". And standard fitted sheets for Twin mattress are 39" x 75".

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I looking for a fitted sheet 36 x 79, where he is in the service it must be for a mattress. I know I get a twin sheet , but that won't work.
Expert:  John D replied 9 years ago.

Okay. What you need to buy then is fitted sheets for Twin XL mattress.. The Twin XL mattress measures 39" x 80". The sheets for this size of mattress are called "Extra Long"

Here are are a few places where you can buy them from:

Hope this helps.