Deborah, Research Analyst
Experience:  Past President of City Garden Club, Hobbies of Gardening, Mom/Grandma, International Cooking
Type Your Question Here...

Can I get assist if stranded in another state

Customer Question

Are there websites that can assist me in getting some help because i am stranded in another state
Category: General
Expert:  Deborah replied 9 years ago.

What do you mean by stranded? Is it due to financial issues? Car repairs that are needed or other transportion issues?

Where are you located and where do you want to go?

Please provide me with as many details as possible which will allow me to better assist you.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Deborah's Post: I was stranded in grand rapids,michigan and have no money to get back to west memphis ,TN is there anyone that can help me to get back home
Expert:  Deborah replied 9 years ago.

Contact Catholic Charities. You do not have to be Catholic or religous for that matter for this organization to help you. They often provide loans or grants to help people on a one time basis. For example, they might provide you with a bus ticket and small amount of cash.

Catholic Human Development OutreachXXXXXSE
Grand Rapids, MINNN-NN-NNNNbr />Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>