danny541, Top General Researcher
Experience:  Just enjoy researching in all areas.
Type Your Question Here...

What does it mean when a bird keeps flying into a window

What does it mean when a bird keeps flying into a window? One has been doing that off and on all day. I've tried putting food in the bird feeder and out in plain sight on the stairs, assuming it wanted food. It continues to fly into the window.
Category: General
Expert:  danny541 replied 9 years ago.

Hello and welcome to JA.

Does there seem to be anything wrong with the bird ? Injured in any way you can see ?

Expert:  danny541 replied 9 years ago.

Hello there are many reasons why a bird will have this kind of behavior, it could see the reflection of the sky in the window, or another bird, or other things, it may be attracted to, but there are way's to prevent this.

You could close the curtains so the bird no longer sees these reflections or close the shade, if that doesn't work put decals in the window of other bids, falcons etc.

I' sending these two web sites that will explain more and tell you how to prevent this now and in the future.

'PLEASE' Click the green accept button so I get paid for my work !!

And "POSITVE FEEDBACK" is greatly appreciated !!