Michael, Entrepreneur
Experience:  Masters from Columbia University, Business Owner, Real Estate Investor, Father and Husband.
Type Your Question Here...

What is the maximum number of lottery tickets you can buy from a shop

Customer Question

lottery tickets one person can buy from a shop
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 9 years ago.

Hi, and thanks for giving me the opportunity to answer your question.

The maximum number of lottery tickets that one can purchase at one time, from any one vendor will vary widely according to the particular rules associated with the game that you are playing.

For example, the maximum number of tickets that you could purchase at ONE TIME from the same shop in the "Mega Millions" game which includes a multitude of states, including Illinois, Texas, and California is 104.

However, the rule only applies to those tickets purchased from a single vendor at the same time.

Look at the rules for each game that you're playing! Do a Google search for "rules lottery mega millions" for example, and read the rules for that game.

The botXXXXX XXXXXne? There is virtually NO LIMIT to the number of tickets that you can buy, as long as you do it in separate transactions, at separate times, from different vendors!

I hope that this answered your question. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do to help.

Good luck, and best regards.