The Geezer
The Geezer, Successful careers
Experience:  Retired Civil Engineer, USC Professor & Realtor, financier
Type Your Question Here...

i have a minature cricket bat with all the signatures of ...

i have a minature cricket bat with all the signatures of the 1954 pakistan cricket team on can you tell me its value
Category: General
Expert:  The Geezer replied 9 years ago.
There are similar autographed bats available on-line at various prices. Here is one site with pricing at L300 to L500.

Here is a less valuable Australian bat:

Here'e one for L150:

There are others on Ebay as well.

One in NZ for $25:

These and other autographed cricket bats are your "competition" should you offer yours for sale to collectors. It is true that most of the bats, full size or miniature, offered are not as old as yours is. Based on a review of the prices the other bats are offered for (and "offering" is not the same as actually selling), your bat could probably be sold for L150 to L250 if you could find someone with a particular interest in Pakistan cricket tradition. Without that particular interest, your bat could bring L100 to L150.

Take a look at the items I've linked above, you will probably concur with my estimate of value.