The Geezer
The Geezer, Successful careers
Experience:  Retired Civil Engineer, USC Professor & Realtor, financier
2837397
Type Your Question Here...

Complaint Letters complaining to a company about an employee

Customer Question

HELLO , I NEED YOU HELP , TO MAKE Complaint Letters complaining to a company about an employee

I NEED JUST A LETTER THE NAME , ADDRESS ETC.. I WILL PUT, THANKS!!
Category: General
Expert:  The Geezer replied 7 years ago.
General Manager
ABC Company
[address]

[Date]

Subject: Unprofessional Employee Behavior

Please allow me to introduce myself as someone who now prefers to be an EX-customer of your company. I am not usually one to lodge a formal complaint about anything, but the unprofessional behaviour of one of your employee's has impacted me so severely, you as a manager should know about this incident.

On [date] I had occasion to attempt to work with your employee [   ], in what should have been the due course of business with your company. What actually happened was so far "over the line" that I feel compelled to recite the facts of the situation.

[recite the facts here]

In my opinion, here are the steps that are required for your company to respond to this incident in good faith:

[make a list of what you want done here - refund? credit on future expense? letter apology? disciplinary action against the employee? whatever you think is fair]

I look forward to your response to this letter. I am hoping that your professionalism is closer to what I expect from your company than the actual response I received from your subordinate.

Sincerely,

[your name and contact information]

[SEND IT CERTIFIED MAIL, it will get an answer sooner and they will take you more seriously]
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
HELLO , AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP, THE LETTER YOU SEND TO ME ITS ALMOST GOOD FOR ME, HERE ARE A SAMPLE OF MY LETTER , I NEED YOU HELP BECAUSE IAM BAD WITH LETTERS , AND WHAT OCCOUR WITH ME IS VERY GRAVE   >>>> SAMPLE >>>I come through this letter, to say what I was offended in the bakery by one of the employees who work for you, I felt mi extremely offended, and also it was meaning that I will be entering with a legal action, with the authorities of emigration of this country, since I cannot be treated in this way inside my country by a foreigner ...>>> PLEASE HELP ME AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO A MAKE A PAYMENT FOR YOUR ,, THANKS !!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Reply to The Geezer's Post: HELLO , AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP, THE LETTER YOU SEND TO ME ITS ALMOST GOOD FOR ME, HERE ARE A SAMPLE OF MY LETTER , I NEED YOU HELP BECAUSE IAM BAD WITH LETTERS , AND WHAT OCCOUR WITH ME IS VERY GRAVE   >>>> SAMPLE >>>I come through this letter, to say what I was offended in the bakery by one of the employees who work for you, I felt mi extremely offended, and also it was meaning that I will be entering with a legal action, with the authorities of emigration of this country, since I cannot be treated in this way inside my country by a foreigner ...>>> PLEASE HELP ME AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO A MAKE A PAYMENT FOR YOUR ,, THANKS !!
Sure... here is a paragraph you can add where I have indicated you should "recite the facts":

"When I entered your bakery as a potential happy customer, your employee treated me with extreme disrespect. [write here exactly what they said and did]. I cannot explain his rude comments. Perhaps, because his ethnicity and background is different than mine, he did not want to serve me, and chose to be rude instead."

Here is a paragraph to add where I suggested you state what should be done:

"I am reluctant to start legal action against your company because of the time involved to participate in a case brought under the anti-discrimination laws. However, unless your company takes the following steps, please know that I am motivated enough to do so. Here is what I ask:

1. The employee should be disciplined in accordance with the existing policies of your company.

2. A letter of apology will be sent to me, stating what your company will do to ensure that this kind of incident will not happen again, to me or to anyone else.

3. I wish to receive your personal assurance that this situation will not be tolerated within your company in the future.

4. I invite your suggestion if there are any other suitable actions that your company should take given the facts of this situation."

That should get you some attention!

Good luck with this letter.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I APRECCIATE YOUR HELP MR. GREEZER, BUT I GONE FIND , OTHER WAY TO HELP ME , YOU LETTER ITS EXCELENT,BUT ON MY CASE THE PERSON ON CASE , SAY THINKS VERY BAD TO ME AND FOR MY FAMILY, SO I GONE ALERT THE OWNER , WHAT, I GONE SEND THIS GUY BACK TO HIS COUNTRY, BY IMMIGRATION, THATS IS THE KIND LETTER I AM LOOK FOR, THANKS , IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THIS ,AGAIN I WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE A PAYMENT FOR YOU, THANKS!
No problem. This is not something you can guarantee, but let's add this to the list of items, call it number 5 on the list of things you want done.

"5. Finally, I have reason to believe that this particular employee may be working in this country illegally. Before I report my suspicions to the immigration authorities (which could cause your business serious issues both now and in the future), I wish to receive your response to this letter."

That should get the message across without threatening something that you might not be able to deliver.
Do you require any more help with your letter?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Reply to The Geezer's Post: No thanks, XXXXX XXXXX very well, on monday I will pay you , ok?

thank you again!!!
You are quite welcome.