M.C.
M.C., Senior Research Associate
Experience:  Information specialist and research expert.
3142421
Type Your Question Here...

where can i get papers for my rolex as ive lost the originals.

ive got a rolex and cant find the box or papers and id like to replaice them.
Category: General
Expert:  Tracy replied 7 years ago.
Hi Robert,

What papers are you looking to replace? The instructions?

Do you have the model number for the watch?

Any other details you can give me?
Expert:  M.C. replied 7 years ago.
Hello, Robert, and welcome back to Just Answer!

Thank you for requesting me this morning. I am sorry I was not online when you asked your question. With Expert Tracy's blessing, I would like to provide you with the information I have:

I spoke with Danielle at Rolex's New York City headquarters. (NNN) NNN-NNNN

She said there is no way to replace the papers that you received with your watch, as only one original warranty is issued per watch. You are able to receive a free replacement instruction manual by calling the number above. You are also able to purchase a new box for your watch, but they do run $200 - $400 depending on the model you own. If you wish to order a new box, you can call the number above to find an authorized Rolex affiliate near you and order it through them. I would also be happy to find your closest Rolex affiliate if you wish to provide me with your location.

The Rolex Representative stated that your watch should be serviced at least once every 5 years, or when needed if the watch is running slow, erratically, or stops for any reason. Once the watch is serviced, you will receive an additional one year warranty on the watch.

I hope this information is helpful. If it is, please kindly click the "Accept" button, as it is the only way I am compensated for answering your question.

Bonus and positive feedback are always greatly appreciated.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX wishes!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Can you tell me where i would need to send it to be serviced.
Expert:  M.C. replied 7 years ago.
Absolutely. Here is the information you will need.

Rolex recommends the following:
  • Mail the watch Registered Mail - United States Postal Service
  • Declare the current value. Call(NNN) NNN-NNNNto find out the current value, or let me know the details of your watch (gold/platinum/model etc) and I will find the value for you.
  • On the outside of the box do not write the word "Rolex" anywhere
  • Use only Brown Paper Tape when packaging the watch. Clear plastic tape is easy to tamper with and Rolex will not accept the package with anything other than brown paper tape. You can purchase this tape at most post offices or office supply stores.
  • Include a letter with your name, address, phone number, and reason for service.
Send the package to:

RUSAXXXXXbr />New York, NY 10022

You can call Rolex's customer service for any questions at anytime(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide you with. It has been a pleasure helping you.

M. Castillo
M.C., Senior Research Associate
Experience: Information specialist and research expert.