Viki, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I have eleven years experience writing statewide educational tests for all levels.
Type Your Question Here...

What jobs can i get using E.C.D.L.

No Comment Added
Category: General
Expert:  Viki replied 9 years ago.

This website provides up-to-date statistics on the value of E.C.D.L. in the job market: As you can see, it is becoming a standard requirement in Europe for IT jobs. At the bottom of the page, there is a listing of the type of jobs where the license is required.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
So what type of job (job title) should i look for office or I.T Ect Using only the E.C.D.L
Expert:  Viki replied 9 years ago.

The list I mentioned at the bottom of that website, says that the job title that uses E.C.D.L. the most (35%) as a requirement is (Technical) Trainer. Here are statistics for that particular job title:

The job title that comes in second on that list is Analyst, at 16.95 %. Here are stats for that job title:

IT Trainer is a close third at 15.25%. Here are the stats for IT Trainer:

You should look for jobs with these titles first, but E.C.D.L. is rapidly becoming the standard for any sort of work that involves computers.