Karel1
Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience:  about everything
24118
Type Your Question Here...

Is there a way to lighten my highcolor if it turned out too dark

I just got it perfessionally done and it turned out too dark
Category: General
Expert:  Karel1 replied 9 years ago.
You can buy revlon frost kit. and instead of putting the devloper on your head witht the cap, put it on the whole head, but watch it as it turns your hair back to the original color within ten minutes, rinse off and color with the usual dye color you use.You can also call the clairol hotline. They are open 6 days a week and areprofessionals and will tell you what to do.1-800-223-5800
Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience: about everything
Expert:  M.C. replied 9 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for a great question.

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with your hair color. That can be very disappointing.

Most reputable professional salons will offer to fix the client's problem for no charge or for a very small fee. They do not want a dissatisfied customer. I suggest you give the stylist who did your hair a call and let them know you are dissatisfied with how it turned out. They will likely ask you to come in so they can fix it.

Word of mouth is a powerful thing. Most businesses are not willing to have their reputation compromised by having dissatisfied customers.

Give it a try -- you may get just what you need.

Best Wishes!